FANBOX TEACHER CHRiZ



"The Teacher" is one of the new features on FanBoxthat has been launched last September 13, 2011. The Teacher's role is to teach their students to succeed on FanBox.


Find a person whom you want to designate as your teacher. View this person's profile, then look far below the left side bar, then click "Set As Teacher".
The "Set As Teacher" link will only be visible to Newbies for the first two weeks from the time they sign-up, then it's gone forever









I am Teacher Chriz!

You are All Welcome to be my Students! ^_^
Yes! i mean AllNewbies or Not
Everyone is welcome to learn about my
Creative Blogging Techniques.
Just message me & I'll be happy to help you!


4 comments:


RedGage is a website that pays you for your content and monetizes your social activity. RedGage helps you make money for what you're already doing online and by building traffic to your content on RedGage you can maximize your earnings.